There have been three more deaths and 32 new cases of Covid-19 in Northern Ireland in the past 24 hours.
The total number of cases has risen to 241 with 10 deaths overall.
More than 3,700 have been tested for the virus in Northern Ireland. The vast majority, 3,475, have tested negative.
Combined with the figures released yesterday by the HSE, there are now 1,805 confirmed cases and 19 deaths on the island of Ireland.
Visiting is to be banned at hospitals in Northern Ireland, apart from limited exceptional circumstances, as part of plans to combat the spread of the virus.
The Department of Health set out the next stage of its action plan in a letter to health trusts this morning and it's understood some hospitals have implemented the ban with immediate effect.
GPs in Northern Ireland have been sent letters to distribute to patients considered to be at "at risk of severe illness".
The @ChiefConPSNI and the #COVID19 Gold Commander ACC Alan Todd at the @niexecutive briefing providing an update on the Police response to #COVID19 you can watch live here: https://t.co/wrLL1ZgA5c pic.twitter.com/oDNUz3a7at— Police Service NI (@PoliceServiceNI) March 26, 2020
Stormont's Infrastructure Minister Nichola Mallon has said healthcare workers are to be given free public transport from tomorrow.
Ms Mallon said Health and Social Care Trust workers will simply show their work pass to Translink staff.
Others operating in the private sector, such as care homes, can avail of free travel by showing photographic ID and a letter signed by their employer.
The Minister has also approved a further reduction in the level of public transport provision as a response to the Covid-19 outbreak.
From Monday, Translink Bus and Rail Services will operate a further reduced frequency timetable.
Earlier this week, Northern Ireland's Health Minister Robin Swann announced that health workers will be given free car parking at hospitals for the next three months.