From a man completing a marathon around his house to raise funds for frontline workers to a father and son's duet of a Fred Astaire classic... here are five positive things happening to make you smile.
1. People normally celebrate their birthdays with cake and a party but Glenn Murphy from Castleblayney, Co Monaghan decided a marathon would be a better way to celebrate turning 46. Glenn completed the 42km in his garden and raised more than €11,000 for frontline workers in Monaghan.
2. Our Lady's Hospice in Dublin hosted their own outdoor version of "Bingo Loco" for their residents so they could enjoy the sun.
3. Jean Dunne from Sherkin Island, Co Cork, and other artists in her community, are working together to create artwork for charity. All of the profits from sold pieces will be going to the Cork Penny Dinners charity.
4. Kilnamanagh AFC academy player Sadie Power can’t wait to get back to her football training. But she is keeping busy practising her football skills with the help of her dad.
5. And finally, check out father and son duo Barry and Fionn’s cover of Fred Astaire’s "Cheek to Cheek".