Two male youths have been charged in connection with serious public disorder in east Belfast last month.
Both were charged with riotous behaviour.
One was due to appear before Belfast Youth Court today. The other will appear before the court next month.
Violence broke out on 20 and 21 June in which three people were shot. Petrol bombs and other missiles were also hurled at police at a sectarian interface on the Lower Newtownards Road.
Separately, Sinn Féin has said recent trouble in Craigavon and Lurgan is an attempt by dissident republicans to raise tension in the area.
Last night, a truck was set alight close to Brownlow College on the Tullygally Road in Craigavon.
Earlier yesterday a van was hijacked at gunpoint by two masked men in the same area and set alight.
Sinn Féin MLA John O'Dowd said dissident republicans had tried 'to cause fear and intimidation'.
Yesterday's violence followed disturbances in Lurgan on Wednesday night when a van and a car were burnt out in the Lake Street area.