Police investigating the deaths of two teenagers from gas poisoning in Co Derry last August have arrested two men.
The men, aged 40 and 49, were detained in the Coleraine area this morning.
Aaron Davidson and Neil McFerran, both 18 and from Newtownabbey, Co Antrim, were found dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning on 3 August in the seaside village of Castlerock.
The two friends had been staying at an apartment with a third friend, Matthew Gaw, who survived the gas leak.
The three friends were found by relatives.
After the incident, a number of commercial premises in the area were closed for inspection.