- Basil 100gr
- Garlic 1 clove
- Salt 3gr
- Grated parmesan 120gr
- Pine nuts 40gr
- Spaghetti 400gr
- EVO 100ml
- Wash and dry the basil leaves
- Put the basil and the salt in the mixer, blend for about 1 minute.
- Add the garlic chopped, the pine nuts and blend for about 30 seconds. Then add the grated parmesan and blend, while blending add the EVO slowly. Keep blending until you reach a smooth pesto sauce.
- Put the pesto into a bowl.
- Now you are ready to cook the spaghetti in boiled salted water.
- When the spaghetti are ready, drain and put into the bowl with the pesto. Mix it well until you reach an homogeneous consistency. Ready to plate!