- 12 medium or large shrimp, cooked
- 2 tbsp mayonaise
- 1-2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 lemon zested and halved
- 2-3 radishes thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 - 1 tsp Cajun seasoning or Old Bay seasoning
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 buns Ciabatta or brioche buns, cut in half
- sea salt to taste
- Rocket leaves washed and dried
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together.
- Roughly chop the prawns and fold them through. Season to taste.
- Spread the butter on the rolls or brioche. Lightly toasted them on a warm pan.
- Pile in the filling along with some rocket leaves. Serve right away.