- A tablespoon of chai tea mix
- 200 ml milk
- A handful of ice-cubes
- A shot of espresso (30 ml)
- ½ tsp of cinnamon powder
- A blender
- Optional: Coffee liquor or spiced whiskey
- Mix together milk, a shot of espresso and chai tea mix. Make sure you have a smooth consistency.
- Add the ice.
- Blend together the mix and half of the ice. If you're looking to add alcohol*, drop in one or two shots of a coffee liquor or a spiced whiskey.
- Once blended and smooth, pour over ice and add cinnamon powder to the rim of the glass.
Recipe courtesy of Coffee Friend