- 5 cucumbers
- 15g salt
- 50g creme fraiche
- 300ml milk
- 3 slices smoked salmon
- 1 spoon creme fraiche
- lemon juice
- diced cucumber
- Peel the cucumbers and de-seed them, then place in a bowl with salt.
- Rinse well and drain.
- Blend the cucumber in a blender with creme fraiche and milk until very smooth.
- Strain through a fine sieve and place in the fridge until very cold.
- Dice the remaining cucumber into dice.
- Slice the salmon sprinkle with smoked paprika a little coriander and lemon juice and a spoon creme fraiche