Watch Cook-In on Wednesdays at 8:30pm on RTÉ One.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 300g spaghetti
- 100g crabmeat
- 100g mussels
- 100g prawn
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 chilli, diced
- Large handful parsley, chopped
- 100g parmesan, grated
- 1 Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Place the pasta in boiling salted water, cook until just tender (6ish mins)
- In a pan, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and chilli and cook over a medium heat for 2 minutes or until the garlic has started to turn golden, add mussels and prawns and season
- Remove the pasta from the water and add to the oil mix, add a ladle full of pasta water, followed by the parmesan, lemon juice, zest and parsley.
- Allow it to cook out until the sauce thickens, fold the crabmeat through the pasta so it just warms through
- Season with some more olive oil, lemon and salt and serve in warm bowls.