Stir fries are quick and healthy, the transformation of raw vegetables into something deeply pleasurable happens in a matter of minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pot and add the chicken and sliced onion.
- Add the sweet potato, quickly followed by the pak choi, chilli, garlic and ginger.
- Add a splash of water before turning all the vegetables around.
- Cover the wok/pot with a lid for 2 minutes over a high heat.
- Add the soy sauce, salt and pepper then cook for 1 more minute until the soy sauce coats the vegetables.
- Season and serve. I like to serve this over a bowl of steaming Thai jasmine rice.