"Being honest, I don't really like oats in general but they make me feel so good I had to make them work for me. So I added some extra ingredients - who doesn't like berries? I'm happy to say it is absolutely delicious now! I am just set up for the day with this nourishing bowl," says Trisha Lewis.
- 35g oats
- 150ml full-fat milk
- 50g frozen raspberries
- 60g fresh strawberries,
- hulled and halved
- 40g fresh raspberries
- 20g fresh blueberries
- 15g 100% peanut butter
- Put your oats and milk in a pot and bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously until thickened.
- Add in your frozen raspberries and cook until soft and heated through.
- Tip into a bowl and scatter over your fresh strawberries,
- blueberries and raspberries, then spoon the peanut butter on top.