This tart is really simple to make, a light filling with a crispy base. The tart needs to set overnight in a fridge overnight.
- 150g Digestive biscuits (finely ground)
- 50g Soft brown sugar
- 100g Butter (melted)
- 250ml Cream
- 1 Condensed milk
- Juice and zest of a lemon
- Raspberries to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Mix the biscuit crumbs with the sugar and melted butter until well blended.
- Press the mixture into a 9inch tart tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 6 minutes, allow to cool.
- To make the filling whisk the cream until it holds its shape, fold in a can of condensed milk, lemon juice and rind, continue beating until mixture is thick.
- Pour the mixture into the tart base and return to the fridge to set overnight.
- The next day when the tart is set decorate with raspberries or berries of your choice and a sprig of mint.