This elegant dish is perfect for Valentine's Day, with smashed salty cannelini beans and a rich hazelnut salsa.
- 4 slices of Prosciutto
- 2 salmon fillets
- Clove of garlic finely chopped
- I pinch of dried chilli
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 x 400g cannellini beans drained
- Olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- Tablespoon Hazlenuts roasted and roughly chopped
- 1 small garlic clove finely grated
- Lemon zest
- Handful of chives chopped
- 1 Tpsp cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Start off by preparing the salsa. Rub the pepper with some olive oil and roast in the oven at Turn the oven up to 240C for the salmon Roast for 30-35 mins until the skin is shrivelled and lightly blistered. Set aside to cool completely before peeling.
- Dice the pepper and mix with hazlenuts, lemon zest, chives, garlic, vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Season the salmon fillets with a little pepper and then wrap them in prosciutto slices, leaving some of the flesh exposed.
- Drizzle with olive oil and roast in the oven until the prosciutto is golden.
- Meanwhile in a pan fry the garlic, chilli and anchovies in a good glug of olive oil for a minute or two, add the beans and cook for a couple of minutes, then add a glass of water. Bring to the boil then coarsely mash with a fork, season with freshly ground salt and pepper.
- Serve the salmon on the crushed beans with salsa.