Paul's Tip: Cook them one by one and keep them warm. A large non-stick frying pan is best.
- I pkt of confit of Irish Duck legs (300g), skin removed and the meat shredded.
- I pkt of 8 plain Tortilla wraps (512g)
- 4 tbsp sour cream (130ml)
- 4 heaped tbsp of pickled red cabbage (180g).
- 4 tbsp of grated mature cheddar cheese (165g)).
- 80g of butter melted.
- Watercress, spinach and rocket salad.
- Off the heat brush the non-stick frying pan evenly with some of the butter then lay one tortilla on top.
- Spread the sour cream evenly on top, then scatter over the Duck, cheese and cabbage, the objective is to make sure they are thinly filled and don't fall apart.
- Place another tortilla firmly on top and place on medium heat for 3-4 minutes making sure you take a peek at the underside to make sure it's not browning too fast.
- Turn deftly with a fish slice when golden brown and cook for another 3 minutes,
- Slide from the pan into a chopping board and cut into wedges.
- Serve with some dressed watercress, spinach and rocket salad.