A quick and delicious meal, whether served with rice or steamed vegetables.
- 400g raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 40g (4 tsp) garlic, finely sliced
- 60 g (4 Tbsp.) honey
- 1/2 lime, juiced & zest
- ½ red chilli, chopped finely
- 2-inch ginger, grated
- 200g green beans or sugar snaps
- 200g asparagus (optional)
- 100g (1) red pepper, sliced
- Sea salt & black pepper
Serve with: Black rice, kale & micro greens/herbs
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add prawns, salt, pepper, garlic, chilli, ginger, honey, lime juice & zest.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Flip prawns & cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove prawns from the pan & set aside.
- In the same pan sauté, the green beans, asparagus & red pepper with sea salt & pepper, about 4 minutes.
- Add the prawns back to the hot pan, combine & serve with your favourite side dishes, we suggest black rice, steam fry kale, micro greens/herbs and sprinkle of sesame seeds on top. Enjoy!