- 1 Fillet of Seabass
- Boiled potato, diced
- Oil, 2 tbs
- Cumin, 1 tea spoon
- Salt Turmeric powder, ½ tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander
- Lemon juice.
- Chopped ginger and green chilly (optional)
- Baby spinach tossed with garlic and fennel.
- Baby spinach, 400 Gms
- Ground Fennel Power, 1 tsp
- Cherry tomatoes, 5 to 6
- Oil, 2 tsp
- Garlic, 1 tsp
- Chopped butter, 1 tsp
- Salt, to taste
- Add some curry leaves, Tumeric powder and fennel and some lime juice squeezed.
- Leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Once marinated, coat the seabass in semolina and place in a shallow fry for a few minutes until crispy.
Potatoes tempered with cumin and fresh coriander.
- Heat the oil in the pan (wok) add cuminand when it begin to crackle, add potatoes, salt, turmeric, cumin powder and coriander powder - mix it nicely.
- Finish with fresh coriander and lemon juice
Baby spinach tossed with garlic and fennel.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add garlic saute for 1 minute, add tomatoes (cut in half).
- Add fennel seed powder and salt.
- Add the baby spinach leaves and give a quick toss.
- Serve hot.