Perfect for Christmas!
- 1 sheet store-bought puff pastry
- 200g stuffing mix
- 1 jar cranberry sauce
- Flaked almonds
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 12 equal pieces (3 x 4)
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of cranberry sauce into the centre of each piece leaving space around the edge.
- Roll some stuffing into a ball and place on top of the cranberry.
- Egg wash the edges and bring all four corners into the centre creating a parcel.
- At this point, you can freeze and keep until needed.
- If you plan on serving them straight away, egg-wash the outside, sprinkle on some flaked almonds and place in a preheated oven set at 200C and bake for 10-15 minutes or until your pastry is golden
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.