The Medicinal Chef Dale Pinnock brings a mouth-watering Mediterranean Salmon Tray Bake to Today with Maura and Dáithí.
- Half a red pepper - sliced lengthways
- Half a Green pepper - sliced lengthways
- Half an Orange pepper - sliced lengthways
- 2 large tomatoes - quartered
- 1 large red onion - halved then sliced lengthways
- 3 cloves of garlic - roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- pinch of mixed herbs
- 1 salmon fillet
- 75g of brown rice - pre-cooked
- Pre-heat oven to 180
- Place the peppers, tomatoes, onion, and garlic into a deep baking tray.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and mixed herb, along with a good pinch of salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the salmon fillet on top of the vegetables, and place in the oven for 25 minutes. Check on the veg occasionally to ensure that they aren’t sticking to the tray.
- If using pre-cooked brown rice, simply add a tablespoon of water and then reheat. if cooking from dried, simmer for 20 minutes until cooked.
- Place the town rice in the centre of a plate, top with the vegetables, and place the salmon on top. Garnish with a few salad leaves.