Martin's roast darn of salmon, horseradish thyme, and cranberry stuffing, simple brussel sprout, pomegranate and citrus glaze. A stress-free Christmas dinner in less than 20 minutes!
- 4x150grm dares of salmon
- 75 grams of white breadcrumbs
- 40 grams of freshly grated horseradish
- Sprig of fresh thyme
- 40 grams of butter
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 40 grams of fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 200grms of brussel sprout topped and cut in half
- seeds of 1 pomegranate for the sauce
- juice of 1 lime 1 orange and 1 lemon
- 100mls of pouring cream
- 30 grams of butter
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan add the diced shallot and soften
- Add the cranberries fresh thyme and horseradish fold in the breadcrumbs
- Remove from the heat and add the chopped parsley
- Cut an incision in the centre of each darn of salmon about 3inches long
- Fill with the stuffing and bake in a preheated oven for 12 mins
- prepare the sprouts cut in halves and in a hot frying pan add a drop of cooking oil
- Toss in the sprout and fry for 1-2 mins
- Add a little water and cook for another 3-4 min finish with a knob of butter and salt and white pepper - nothing else, they don't need it.
- For the glaze, warm the cream add the butter and the juice of the lemon orange and lime season with salt and pepper reduce a little
- To plate, place the simple sprouts on the platter top with the salmon darns drizzle over the citrus glaze and sprinkle the pomegranate seeds around.