Speaking about the recipe, Neven said: "Peppadew is the trademarked brand name of sweet piquante peppers grown in the Limpopo province of South Africa. "They are now available in most supermarkets and a great canapé option for people who are trying to avoid carbs during the festive season."
- 3 chargrilled artichokes, drained (from a jar)
- andful of rocket or flat-leaf parsley
- 50g (2oz) Knockalara sheep’s cheese (or use a similar feta-style cheese)
- 20 peppadews, drained (from a jar)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Finely chop the artichokes and rocket or parsley and put in a bowl. Crumble in the cheese and season with pepper.
- Use a teaspoon to spoon the mixture into the peppadews and arrange on a platter to serve.