Molly Makes the tastiest, fluffiest blueberry pancakes!
For the pancake batter:
- 130g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 150 mls milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 125g blueberries
- Knob of Butter for frying
- Honey/maple syrup
- Sieve the flour into a bowl. Add a tablespoon of sugar. Stir.
- Separate the eggs. Add egg yolks and milk to the flour and sugar mix. Stir until combined.
- Whisk egg whites until they form soft peaks and fold into the batter mix.
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan on a medium heat.
- Ladle in enough batter for about 3 pancakes, depending on the size of your pan.
- Sprinkle some blueberries on the pancakes. Flip after a couple of minutes or when the pancakes look golden underneath. Cook for about another two minutes.
- Add a little more butter to the pan and repeat with the remainder of the batter.
- Serve immediately with yoghurt and honey or maple syrup.
Watch Molly Makes her Blueberry Pancakes here: