Molly Makes the tastiest, fluffiest blueberry pancakes!
For the pancake batter:
- 130g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 150 mls milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 125g blueberries
- Knob of Butter for frying
- Honey/maple syrup
- Sieve the flour into a bowl. Add a tablespoon of sugar. Stir.
- Separate the eggs. Add egg yolks and milk to the flour and sugar mix. Stir until combined.
- Whisk egg whites until they form soft peaks and fold into the batter mix.
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan on a medium heat.
- Ladle in enough batter for about 3 pancakes, depending on the size of your pan.
- Sprinkle some blueberries on the pancakes. Flip after a couple of minutes or when the pancakes look golden underneath. Cook for about another two minutes.
- Add a little more butter to the pan and repeat with the remainder of the batter.
- Serve immediately with yoghurt and honey or maple syrup.
Watch Molly Makes her Blueberry Pancakes here:
We need your consent to load this YouTube contentWe use YouTube to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity. Please review their details and accept them to load the content.Manage Preferences