Quinola is an uber tasty, nutritious super-grain that can be used in a huge range of recipes. This week the we're learning to make mini ham and cheese quinoa cups! Yum!
- 220g cooked quinoa
- 80g cheddar cheese grated
- 60g (small courgette)grated
- 80g Ham sliced
- 3 eggs
- cherry tomatoes about 9 halved
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 1tsp grain mustard (optional)
- chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Muffin tin and muffin cases.
- Preheat oven to 160˚.
- Combine all ingredients apart from tomatoes in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the mix into the muffin tin, garnished with halved cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 20/25 minutes until set in the middle.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Delicious warm or cold. Ideal for a picnic, packed lunch or a snack.