Siobhan Berry shares her delicious recipe for courgetti and salmon pasta. The kids will love the creamy flavour and the salmon will give your little ones a great omega-3 boost.
Simple and easy, this healthy creamy salmon and courgetti pasta is the perfect dinner meal for your family and weaning baby. Salmon is a great way of getting omega-3 into your little ones’ diet; aiding brain health and development. Adding courgetti is a great way of boosting your little ones veggie intake and sneaking in veggies for fussy eaters.
- 400g tagliatelle
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 courgettes, spiralised
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
- 300g of full-fat cream cheese
- 450g of salmon or 3 salmon darns, cubed
- freshly ground black pepper
- juice of ½ lemon
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook following the packets instructions.
- Spiralise your courgette or use a grater to thinly slice lengthways.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the courgettes, garlic and rosemary and sauté until just soft but not golden.
- Add the salmon cubes and the cream cheese and continue to cook for about 5 minutes until the salmon has cooked through.
- Stir in the drained pasta, and season well with freshly ground pepper, then add lemon juice to taste.
- Serve as it is for the family or finely chop for your baby.
Suitable for the freezer
Siobhan Berry of www.mummycooks.ie shares a recipe that’s perfect for the whole family.