This week Molly Makes super speedy pitta pizzas!
- 1 Pitta per person
- Toast pitta for one minute.
- Carefully pierce pitta to let steam out - careful hot!
- Cut pitta in half.
- Cover each side in a tablespoon or two of passata.
- Sprinkle over a little oregano
- Tear up mozzarella and put it on top with your choice of toppings.
- Put under the grill for a few minutes or until cheese in bubbling! - careful grill will be hot!
- Serve with some salad.
Watch Molly make her yummy pizza below:
Love this recipe? Try Molly's Lemon Drizzle Cake!