This tasty recipe from Siobhan Berry can be enjoyed as a healthy dip or sandwich filler. It's perfect for back to school and also a great dish to get your little ones used to tuna.
- 200g tinned tuna
- 8oz sweet corn
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp creme fraiche
- Handful of grated cheddar cheese
- Olive oil
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil and sweat down the onion for 5-6 minutes.
- Add in the tuna and sweet corn and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Place the mixture in an oven proof dish and stir in the creme fraiche.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and place under your grill for 3-5 minutes until the cheese has melted and the mixture is heated through.
- 4-6 months: Not suitable
- 6 months: Blended with some texture
- 9-12 months: Minced and mashed with soft lumps.
- Finger Food: Allow your baby to eat whole with toast.
For more delicious family friendly meals and tips on which portion pots could work to freeze and store the bites when batch cooking for various ages and stages visit www.mummycooks.ie