Try out these delicious baked falafels with your little ones today. They can be given as finger food for your baby and are the perfect lunchbox filler for the older kids.
- Preheat oven to 200 and line a baking tray with some parchment paper.
- Add all of ingredients to your food processor and blend until combined but not completely smooth.
- Form the chickpea mixture into your desired shape.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet with enough room to roll over each one.
- Bake about 20 minutes, rolling over each falafel about halfway through to ensure even browning.
- 4 - 6 months Not suitable
- 6 months as a finger food
- Lunch box
Recipe courtesty of Siobhan Berry of www.mummycooks.ie