This Lamb Curry is the perfect Summer dish for all of the family to enjoy! It's also perfect for batch cooking!
- Heat a large pan with the olive oil and brown the lamb.
- Remove from the pan and set aside while you sauté the onions.
- Sweat down the onions for about 5-6 minutes before adding in the garlic and chili.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes and then add the ginger, cumin, coriander and turmeric.
- Add the lamb back into the pan along with the bay leaf, stock and tomatoes.
- Bring the mixture to the boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer with the lid off for 1 ½ - 2 hours until the meat is tender and the sauce has reduced.
- If you prefer a thicker sauce you can add in some corn flour at the very end.
Recipe courtesty of Siobhan Berry of www.mummycooks.ie