Zesty, tangy and with a bite, this crunchy salad will keep your diet in check.
- 2 chicken breasts 300g
- half the Zest and juice of 1 orange
- half the zest and juice of ½ lime
- 1/2 -inch of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Small bunch of coriander, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the side salad:
- 25g spinach leaves
- 25g mixed greens
- 50g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 TBS OT Salad Dressing
- Place the zest and juice of the orange and lime in a bowl. Add the ginger to the bowl along with the garlic.
- Whisk in the olive oil and then stir in the chopped coriander and black pepper.
- Using a large knife chop each breast in half. Add to the marinade and make sure that each portion is well coated.
- Cover with clingfilm and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Cook the chicken over a hot barbeque for 25 to 30 minutes, turning it frequently and basting the meat with the marinade until cooked through.
- In a large salad bowl, add the mixed greens, spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and toss! Serve the chicken with the side salad.