Sizzle up a hearty healthy chicken stir fry with this recipe! Watch the video from Operation Transformation below and get cooking!
- 4 chicken thighs (with skin removed)
- 1 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper
- 3 dessertspoons of tomato sauce / puree
- 1/2 dessertspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 200g baby / new potatoes boiled
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- In a bowl add the tomato puree, worcestershire sauce, chilli powder and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Now add the onions, green peppers and red pepers and coat with the sauce.
- Arrange the chicken in a single layer in the baking tray.
- Spoon the vegetables and sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- In a pot of cold water, add the potatoes. Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes until tender.
- Serve the cooked potatoes with chicken and veg
Watch the video below to make Operation Transformation's Chicken Thigh Stir Fry:
We need your consent to load this rte-player contentWe use rte-player to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity. Please review their details and accept them to load the content.Manage Preferences