This summery recipe is great for a post-workout meal.
- 1 tbspn rapeseed oil
- 250g pork loin chops, fat removed
- 1 onion, chopped into wedges
- 100mls reduced sodium vegetable stock
- 1 fennel bulb, cut into wedges
- 1 /2 lemon, cut into wedges
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 400g black eyed beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tspn fennel seeds, lightly crushed handful of basil
- Pre heat oven to 200C.
- Heat 1 tbspn oil in a pan on medium - high heat.
- Cook the pork chops on both sides until golden. and cooked through Remove and place on a plate.
- Add the sliced onion, fennel to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the vegetable stock and simmer until it has reduced slightly. Add the lemon and place the pan into the oven and roast for 10 mins.
- Now remove the pan from the oven and add in the pork chops. Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook for 5 minutes until vegetables are tender and pork is cooked through. Add the beans and fennel seeds to the sauce.
- Serve the pork with bean mixture and top with basil.