Spice meal times up with this recipe from Operation Transformation. Watch the video and get cooking!
- 250g sirloin/ fillet steak, cut into cubes fat trimmed
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 bunch mint
- 25g spinach leaves
- 25g mixed leaves
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper
- 100g sweetcorn
- 60g cous cous (ideally wholemeal)
- 120mls reduced sodium vegetable stock
- 4 soaked skewers
- Heat grill to medium - high heat.
- Combine steak, lemon zest, coriander and cinnamon in a bowl. season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Thread the steak, and tomatoes onto skewers.
- Grill the steak (covered for first 7 mins) until cooked through.
- Combine salad ingredients in a bowl.
- In a bowl place the cous cous and add in 120mls of vegetable stock.
- Cover with clingfilm until the cous cous has absorbed all the water and it's light and fluffy.
- Serve skewers with salad and cous cous. Top with mint.
*Serves 2 with 2 skewers per person.
Watch Operation Transformation's video below for further instuctions: