Watch how Operation Transformation make BBQ Chicken Pizza! Perfect for a cosy afternoon in front of the TV! G'wan Dublin and Mayo!
For the pizza base:
- 150g strong bread flour
- 1/2 tsp fast action dried yeast
- 1 tbspn oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100mls warm water
For the topping:
- 120mls pasata
- 2 Tbspn tomato puree
- 1 red onion
- 150g cooked chicken
- 3 Tbspsn bbq sauce
- 70g mozzarella cheese (10% fat)
For the side salad:
- 25g spinach leaves
- 25g mixed greens
- 50g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- Add the flour to a bowl and make a well. Now add the yeast and stir. Next add the salt and mix well . Pour in the warm water and the oil and mix to a rough dough. It should now feel damp but not overly sticky.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle some flour on your work surface and knead the dough for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Lightly coat a bowl and cling film with some oil. Put in the dough and cover.
- You can leave the dough to rise in a warm room for 1 hour until it’s doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- Lightly dust your worksurface with flour and knead your dough again. Then roll it out into a round shape.
- Mix the pastata and tomato puree in a bowl. Spread the tomato mix onto each pizza base
- Slice the red onion and chicken.
- Add toppings to the pizza and then add grated cheese on top.
- Place in the oven at 220 for 10 - 15 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl, add the mixed greens, spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and toss!
- Once the pizza is cooked, remove from oven and drizzle with bbq sauce. Serve with side salad.
Watch the video below to see how Operation Transformation cook up BBQ Chicken Pizza:
We need your consent to load this YouTube contentWe use YouTube to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity. Please review their details and accept them to load the content.Manage Preferences