Pasta with olive oil, garlic and chilli is simple, easy and absolutely delicious. Watch the video below and get cooking!
- 225g wholewheat pasta
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Sprig of fresh parsley
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Slowly add the pasta to the water. Stir occasionally to prevent them from sticking together.
- To the cooked drained pasta, stir in a teaspoon of olive oil to prevent pasta from sticking.
- Heat the other teaspoon of olive oil in a small frying pan and add the garlic, chilli and season with black pepper.
- Cook at moderately high heat for about two minutes to infuse the flavours into the oil. If oil spills onto the hob, be sure to wipe it up as soon as the surface is cool.
- Mix into the pasta, garnish with fresh parsley and
- serve immediately
Watch the video below and get cooking your very own Operation Transformation dinner:
We need your consent to load this rte-player contentWe use rte-player to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity. Please review their details and accept them to load the content.Manage Preferences
Love this recipe? Check out this OT: Creamy Tomato, Courgette and Prawn Pasta