It doesn't get any easier than this! Or delicious! Op Trans: Cauliflower & caper pasta will get you fired up for the weekend without spending too much time in the kitchen.
- 3 tbspn olive oil
- 1/4 cup capers (35g)
- 1/2 head cauliflower (400g)
- 80g wholewheat spaghetti
- 30g grated parmesan
- 70g light cream cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/2 tbspn thyme leaves
- Place pasta in a pot of boiling water and simmer until cooked.
- Chop the cauliflower and steam until tender.
- Place oil in a pot on medium heat and add garlic.
- Ensure you don’t burn the garlic. Now add the thyme leaves.
- Add the capers, cream cheese and parmesan and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove pasta from the pot and drain.
- Serve pasta topped with cauliflower and cream cheese sauce.