Here is a recipe for delicious Oaty Egg Muffins that are easy, tasty and more important, packed full of healthy goodness.
- 6 eggs
- 80g Flahavan’s Progress Oats
- 70-100 mls of milk
- 5g butter
- optional - handful mixed berries
- handful of baby spinach leaves
- Mix the egg, oats and milk together.
- Grease a 6-hole muffin tin with the butter and evenly divide the egg mixture between the muffin holes.
- Top with spinach or berries
- Bake for 12-15 mins until the muffins are puffed up and set.
- These can be served warm or cold.
Recipe courtesy of Flahavan's.