Loving the fact that Op Trans is going year-round now - no excuse for us to fall off the wagon...every weekend (or day!). Here is a recipe for a delicious chicken noodle soup.
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 950ml chicken stock (950mls water + 2 stock cubes)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 90g whole wheat fusilli pasta
- 150g cooked chicken
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the carrots, onion and celery.
- Add 950ml of chicken stock mixture to the pot.
- Now add the thyme, pasta and chicken.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10-15 minutes until pasta is cooked.