Crank on the barbie for this delicious recipe with spring lamb and sweet potato kebab with chili and coriander. Ps If the weather is mank, you can always make them indoors.
- 1kg leg of spring lamb 2-3 cm diced
- 2 chilli finely diced
- 2 clove of garlic crushed
- 100ml olive oil
- 1-2 tsp cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- 750g sweet potato peeled and cut into 1 cm slice
- 1 red onion cut into petals
- Marinade diced spring lamb in olive oil, garlic, chili, cumin seeds and fresh coriander. Allow to infuse overnight in fridge.
- Place all the ingredients on the skewer alternately.
- Season and grill on medium grill.
- Turn after 3 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel.