A delicious treat which would make a great brunch, lunch or tea any day!
- 100 ml avonmore fresh cream
- 100 ml avonmore milk
- 100 ml plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp avonmore butter
- Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Break in the egg and stir well with a wooden spoon. Then gradually beat in the cream and milk to make a smooth batter.
- Strain through a sieve should any lumps appear.
- Chill for 30 minutes before using.
- Grease a heavy frying pan with oil & butter and heat it thoroughly.
- Give batter mix a stir and pour a thin layer on the pan. Cook until golden brown underneath, with small holes appearing on the topside. Carefully turn over and cook until browned.
- Top pancakes with raspberry sauce or jam & avonmore freshly whipped cream.