The Japanese firm is launching five new models onto the Irish market.
1. The Micra DIG-S comes fitted with a Direct Injection Gasoline Supercharged 1.2L engine. The Micra DIG-S boasts an extensive and unrivalled spec list for its class. The Micra DIG-S reduces emissions from 115 g/km to just 99 g/km making it one of the most environmentally friendly cars in its class while power increases to 98 PS, up from 80 PS, and all for a price of just €15,095.
2. The Nissan Juke N-Tec which offers the latest Nissan Connect navigation system - meaning getting lost is a thing of the past. The latest Nissan Connect system incorporates advanced features including up to date weather forecasts and flight information to keep you always in the know. The highly specified Juke N-Tec comes in three different engines -1.5L Diesel, 1.6L Petrol and 1.6L DIG-T engine at the top of the range. Prices start from €21,495.
3. Nissan have also upgraded the Qashqai range, further enhancing the considerable strength of the segment leading crossover. The Qashqai SV has been upgraded to the Qashqai SV+, which now boasts 18” alloys and silver roof rails as standard. Prices start from €25,245, which is €800 less than the SV model it replaces.
4. At the top end of the Qashqai range is the brand new Qashqai 360 with Around View Monitor (AVM). AVM is an advanced camera system that gives the driver a 360° bird's eye view of their parking area. Using 4 separate wide angle cameras located at the front, rear and in the side mirrors, the integrated 5.8" Nissan Connect touch-screen monitor displays an image of the vehicle from above. Prices start from just €26,745.
5. The Juke Nismo with a 1.6 DIG-T engine developing 200hp. The Juke Nismo is available in manual 2WD and All Mode 4X4i CVT. The manual 2WD has a top speed of 215km/h while reaching 0-100km/h in 7.8 seconds. The All Mode 4X4i tops out at 200 km/h while reaching 0-100km/h in 8.2 seconds. Juke Nismo delivers high performance without high fuel consumption owing to the advanced technology of its 1.6 DIG-T engine. Pricing for the 2WD is set at €29,675 and €33,375 for the All Mode 4x4i.