Looking for a Father’s Day present for a style-conscious guy? Well, look no further. We’ve rounded up a fab selection of ‘smellies’ ready for June 20.
From cologne to candles, bath products to beard oil, these seductively scented selections are sure to impress…
1. Lush Outback Mate Soap & Dish Set, £20
The perfect pick for eco-warrior dads, not only is this zesty lemongrass scented soap free from plastic packaging, the dish is made from 83% recycled materials, including reclaimed clay from the production of Lush’s Christmas collection. Now that’s what we call squeaky clean.
2. Chanel Bleu de Chanel All-over Spray, €72 in Brown Thomas
The latest addition to the Bleu de Chanel family, this fresh body spritz brings the aromatic-woody notes of the much-loved fragrance in a gym-friendly spray.
3. Vitruvian Man Father’s Day Duo Bundle, €74 (was €93)
From men’s skincare brand Virtruvian Man, this set teams two ginger-infused essentials – anti-pollution cleanser/toner and SPF 20 moisturiser – to refresh and protect skin.
4. Boy Smells Italian Kush Candle, €43.75 in CultBeauty
Talk about a high-end choice…this herby hand-poured candle is fragranced with oregano, basil and cannabis leaf notes, as well as Italian-inspired limoncello, pomelo and black pepper.
5. Diesel Only The Brave Eau de Toilette, €58 for 75ml and Diesel Sports Bag (free with purchase of any Diesel fragrance 75ml or over), The Perfume Shop
Bag an extra gift for dad in the run up to Father’s Day at The Perfume Shop, where you get a stylish sports tote when you buy any Diesel fragrance sized 75ml or more. Our favourite? Only The Brave is a warm, contemporary blend with notes of amber, leather and violet leaf.
Designed to keep facial fuzz looking, feeling and smelling great, this beard-taming twosome is infused with a manly black pepper and amber fragrance.
7. Tom Ford Costa Azzurra, €100 for 50ml in Brown Thomas
According to Tom Ford, this citrus-woody scent "captures the relaxed and sexy mood of the Mediterranean – for me, it feels like the ultimate escape". Who are we to argue with one of the most stylish men on earth?
8. Baylis & Harding Signature Men’s Black Pepper & Ginseng Father’s Day 2 Piece Gift Set, €7.30 in Fragrance Direct
Sandalwood and cedar mingle with spicy pepper and ginseng in this shower-ready duo of Hair & Body Wash and Shower Gel.
9. Dior Sauvage Eau de Toilette Refillable, €189.50) for 100ml, Arnotts
One of the biggest-selling scents of recent years has had a sustainable makeover. Loved by men and women alike (it contains hedione, which is said to have an aphrodisiac effect), Dior Sauvage is now available in a refillable bottle, meaning you can restock your favourite fragrance without wasting precious resources.
10. Ted Baker Bath And Body Washbag Gift, €9.99 (was €19.99) in Boots
Described as a gentleman's survival kit, this stylish Ted Baker travel bag comes with hair & body wash and a body spray, in Ted's smoky Graphite Black fragrance. Stylishly, smart, and under a tenner!
11. Clinique Daily Hydration: Clinique For Men Set, €34.00 in Boots
If your dad suffers with dry skin, pick him up a refreshing dose of hydration in one handy set. The Charcoal Face Wash draws out pore-clogging dirt and excess oil, while the Face Scrub exfoliates and smooths skin to clear the way for close shaves. The lightweight, Moisturizing Lotion delivers all-day moisture with skin-strengthening ingredients.