Create your dream home by upgrading your kitchen or family living space. Transform your home with a splash of colour or make your garden the ultimate relaxing or entertaining space for summer and so much more. How you spend that €5,000– is completely up to you.
For your chance to win the €5,000 answer this week's question...
The pitch of a roof is a measure of which of these?
If you think you know the answer...
Text HOME followed by your answer and name to 57117 (ROI only)
Please note, the person named in the entry must be aged 18 years or older as at date of entry.
Each text entry costs €2.00 (incl. VAT)
Competition lines are now open and will close at midday on Wednesday, 7th April 2021. Please do not enter after this time as you will be charged for your entry, but your entry will not be included. The winner will be published here once the winner has been contacted and verified on 07/04/2021 (subject to delay due to the verification process).
Participation/entry denotes acceptance of all associated terms and conditions as listed below.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Service Provider: Phonovation. Tel: 0818 217 100.
- This competition is open to Republic of Ireland residents only.
- Each text entry must contain no more than 160 characters including spaces, otherwise you may be charged an additional cost for every subsequent message. The use of emoji/smiley faces may also incur an additional charge and may vary with operators.
- Please do not enter outside of the advertised competition open and close times and date(s) as you will be charged, but your entry will not be included in the draw. Competition may be closed if watching on catch-up services, please check dates and times.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as at date of entry and a resident of the Republic of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner.
- Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age, verifiable by birth cert or passport only, and proof of residency, verifiable by recent utility bill only (issued within 6 months of win).
- The prize is non-transferable.
- In order to claim the prize, the winner will be required to sign any documentation as may be requested by the Promoter relating to acceptance of the competition prize, terms and conditions and including, but not limited to, waiver of liability release in favour of the Promoter and such other persons as may be determined by the Promoter.
- Prize for one winner is a €5,000 cash prize (cash prize will be sent as a euro cheque made payable to the winner only, allow 28 working days for delivery).
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value if a prize element becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- Employees of RTÉ, Phonovation, and their associated promotional partners, companies or suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter/win.
- RTÉ's decision in relation to selection of winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For the purposes of administration of the competition prize, it is a contractual necessity that RTÉ shares the winning entrant(s) personal data with the competition promotional partners.
- Where you have provided RTÉ with your personal data you have a right to be given a copy of your personal data subject to certain exceptions. To exercise your rights in respect of your personal data please see RTÉ's Data Subject Rights Guide.
- RTÉ standard competition terms and conditions apply.