The waterside town of Cobh, which is just 20 minutes from Cork City, was the largest emigration port in the country, it witnessed the aftermath of the sinking of the Lusitania and was the last port of call of the ill-fated Titanic. vwww.visitcobh.com is offering you the chance to win an amazing trip to beautiful town.
During your stay you will enjoy 2 nights (two adults and two children) at the Bellavista Hotel, a charming Victorian Hotel just a few minutes’ walk from the centre of the town.
The prize also includes:
- Family passes to Cobh Heritage Centre, where that story of emigration and maritime history is told in stunning detail.
- Fota Wildlife Park, where you can get up close and personal with some of the planet’s most amazing creatures
- The recently developed Spike Island Experience
- The Titanic Experience
- A one hour self-drive boat trip on Cork Harbour
To enter the competition simply name 3 things you would like to see and do in Cobh. (Hint: www.visitcobh.com can help you get the answer!)
Answer on Facebook: 'Like' the Competition on RTE LifeStyle's Facebook Page and comment with three things to see and do in Cobh
Answer on Twitter: 'Follow' @LifeStyleRTE and @VisitCobh on Twitter and RT the Competition with three things to see and do in Cobh and use the #RTEVisitCobh
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and conditions apply. General RTÉ Competition rules apply, a copy of which is viewable here.
Competition will end on Tuesday August 9th 2016.
* Prize is for 2 nights at the Bellavista Hotel (two adults + two children) and family passes to Cobh Heritage Centre, Fot wildlife Park, Spike Island Experience, The Titanic Experience and a one hour self-drive boat trip on Cork Harbour. Dates are subject to availability.