- 1 lb chicken breast/ thigh or mix finely sliced 7oz broccoli florets bunch spring onions finely sliced 5oz baby corn halves 125g plain cashew nuts 10oz egg noodles 5oz bean sprouts black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 inch piece ginger finely chopped
- 2 red chillies with or without seeds finely sliced large bunch coriander
- 3 tblsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tblsp seasame seeds
- 2 tblsp seasame oil
- 2 tblsp vegetable oil
- Place chicken in a bowl with half the soy sauce and some freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook the noodles as per instrudction and blanch broccoli in same pan for one minute before taking off and straining.
- Heat wok with vegetable oil, add chicken and fry for 3 minutes until nearly cooked.
- Remove from wok and keep in a bowl.
- Add garlic, ginger, chilli, onions, corn, bean sprouts and cashews.
- Fry for a few minutes before adding the chicken, sweet chilli, rest of the soy sauce. Then the noodles, broccoli and sesame oil and seeds.
- Finish with plenty of chopped coriander to serve.