- 1 large serving bowl
- a bottle of blackcurrant no added sugar miwadi
- 3 apples, 1 pineapple, 1 orange and one lime or any other fruit you fancy
- 2 clean plastic, non powdered, non latex gloves, 2 rubber bands
- The night before fill two gloves with water.
- Tie the base of the glove with the knot that you would use to tie a balloon. Pull it tight. You can also secure with a rubber band.
- Place gloves on a sheet and put them straight into the freezer.
- To remove the hands, cut below the knot with a sharp pointed scissors and carefully peel back the plastic. When you get down to the fingers be careful not to break them! Although floating fingers could work too…
- Fill your bowl with MiWadi No Added Sugar Blackcurrant and Ballygowan water (Still or sparkling) and dilute to preferred taste.
- Chop up the apples and pineapple into small chunks and place in the bowl.
- Place your ice hand in the bowl just before serving, either standing upright or lying flat in the bowl. It will float as they are lighter than the liquid.
- When the first hand melts, replace with the second hand from the freezer!