- 2 limes, zest grated and the fruit cut in half
- Good handful of coriander leaves and stalks, roughly chopped
- 2 lemongrass stalks, roughly chopped
- 1 tblsp sunflower oil
- 1 x 400ml tin of light coconut milk
- 2 large chicken breasts, finely sliced
- 3 tblsp Thai fish sauce (Nam Pla)
- 1 tblsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Good handful of coriander leaves, torn, to serve
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced, to serve
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced, to serve
- Blitz the lime zest, coriander stalks and lemongrass in a small hand blender until you have a smooth paste.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add the paste and fry for 1-2 minutes until it is aromatic.
- Add the coconut milk and mix through, then stir in the chicken strips and allow to cook on a gentle simmer for 10 minutes. Add the fish and soy sauces and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Squeeze over plenty of lime juice and mix through with the sesame oil.
- Serve with rice and lime wedges and scatter over the coriander leaves, chilli and spring onions.