- 35 ml hennessy fine de cognac
- 30 ml earl grey tea cold
- 1 tsp black cherry jam
- 10 ml cranberry juice
- dash of aromatic bitters
- lemon peel (to garnish)
- Place 1tsp of Loose Earl Grey Tea into your Tea Infuser with 200ml hot water and leave to infuse until you get a rich golden coloured tea. Place the tea into your fridge until chilled.
- Getting a tea spoon of Black Cherry Jam, place it into your cocktail glass and gentle muddle with your bar spoon to release the flavours from the cherries.
- Place 35ml of Hennessy Fine de Cognac into your cocktail glass with 35ml of Earl Grey Tea and 10ml of Cranberry Juice adding a splash of Angostura Aromatic Bitters in to finish.
- Shake the cocktail vigorously with ice in your cocktail tin and strain into a iced Hennessy Glass.
- Excise your lemon peel and place it in the glass to garnish