- 150 g butter (cubed)
- 350 g dark chocolate (broken into pieces)
- 225 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 275 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tblsp cocoa powder
- 250 g frozen raspberries (don't defrost)
- 1 tblsp cocoa powder (for dusting)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Grease a deep baking tray with sunflower oil. Line with parchment paper, enough to hang over the sides. Oil the top of the paper too.
- Melt the butter and 200g of the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pot of simmering water. Allow to cool slightly.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Beat the eggs into the chocolate mixture then add the sifted flour.
- Fold in the chocolate and raspberries.
- Spread into the tin and bake for 30-35 minutes until just set.
- Allow to cool before cutting into slices and dusting with cocoa powder.
Makes about 1 tray