- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- pinch ground chilli powder
- 1/2 cup low fat grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 cup finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- 125 ml low fat sour cream (optional)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 400 g tomato purée
- 400 g tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tblsp coriander, chopped
- 8 corn tortillas
Mix and match fillings
- Cook the onion and garlic in a little olive oil until soft. Stir in the spices for a minute. Add the purée, bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the chickpeas and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Mix in the fresh coriander and season to taste.
- Heat up the tortillas in the oven if preferred.
- Divide the chickpea mixture between the tortillas and add tomato, onion, avocado, cheese, sour cream and lettuce.
One portion (two filled wraps) contains 392 kcal, 13g protein, 29.7g carbohydrates, 17.6g fat (of which 3.9g saturated) and 7.1g of fibre