- 15 g flora light, melted
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 x 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1litre low salt vegetable stock
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 x 400 g tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Heat the Flora Light in a large pot and gently fry the onion until soft.
- Add the cinnamon and sweet potato and stir well to coat the sweet potato.
- Add the stock, chopped tomatoes and tomato paste. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered for 20 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Blitz with a handheld blender until smooth. Add the tin of chickpeas and heat through. If the soup is too thick for your liking, thin down with boiling water. Season to taste.