- 1 bag of sprouts
- thumb-sized piece of ginger, chopped finely
- 1 red chilli, chopped finely, with or without seeds
- 2 tblsp sesame oil
- 2 tblsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tblsp olive oil or any other oil
- Cut the sprouts in half and cut out the heart. Shred or chop them finely.
- Heat the olive oil on a high heat. Add your ginger and chilli and fry for about 30 seconds.
- Throw in the sprouts and fry them all together for about 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and sesame seeds and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!